Required cooking skill level3
- 1 can (380 g) corned beef
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 4 cups cooked rice (hot)
- 4 pc eggs, fried
- 4 Tbsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp UFC Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp UFC Banana Catsup
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup toge (blanched)
- ½ cup UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup carrot strips
- 1. Combine sauce ingredients with ¼ cup water and simmer until just thicken. Set aside.
- 2. Saute onion and corned beef. Add 2 tablespoons of cooked sauce. Stir for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- 3. In a bowl of rice, arrange egg and sidings. drizzle with some sauce on top. Serve .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.