- 1 pack (800 g) UFC Spaghetti Pasta , cooked (reserve 1 cup pasta broth)
- 4 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups corned beef in can (about 530 g)
- 4 pc regular size hotdogs, sliced (optional)
- 1 can (400 g) UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms, drained
- 2-3 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1 pouch (1 kg) UFC Sweet Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 cup grated quickmelt cheese
- 1. Heat Golden Fiesta Canola Oil. Saute onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Add corned beef, hotdog and UFC Mushrooms. Saute for 5 minutes.
- 2. Add pasta broth, Silver Swan Soy Sauce, UFC Pepper and UFC Spaghetti Sauce. Stir. Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Add half of grated cheese. Simmer until cheese is just melted. Pour over pasta . Top with remaining cheese.