Required cooking skill level
Above 10persons serving
15mins preparation time
35mins cooking time
- 1 pack (800 g) UFC Spaghetti Pasta , cooked (reserve 1 cup pasta broth)
- 4 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups corned beef in can (about 530 g)
- 4 pc regular size hotdogs, sliced (optional)
- 1 can (400 g) UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms, drained
- 2-3 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1 pouch (1 kg) UFC Sweet Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 cup grated quickmelt cheese
- 1. Heat Golden Fiesta Canola Oil. Saute onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Add corned beef, hotdog and UFC Mushrooms. Saute for 5 minutes.
- 2. Add pasta broth, Silver Swan Soy Sauce, UFC Pepper and UFC Spaghetti Sauce. Stir. Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Add half of grated cheese. Simmer until cheese is just melted. Pour over pasta . Top with remaining cheese.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.