- ½ kg chicken breast fillet, cut into wide thin slices (4-5 piece
- 1-1/2 Tbsp liquid seasonin
- ½ cup quickmelt cheese, cut into strip
- ½ cup sweet ham, cut into strip
- 20 pc toothpi
- 2 eggs, beate
- 2 cups Panko Japanese breadcrumb
- 2 cups Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- ½ cup UFC Banana Catsup
- 1. Marinate chicken in liquid seasoning for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Arrange cheese and ham slices on each chicken slice. Roll and secure ends with toothpicks .
- 3. Dip each roll in egg then coat with breadcrumbs . Deep-fry in Golden Fiesta Palm Oil until golden brown. Slice and serve with UFC Banana Catsup.