Required cooking skill level
75minutes preparation time
- 500 grams Chicken breast fillet, skin removed, cut into 3-inch width
- 1½ tbsp Liquid Seasoning
- ½ cup Quick melt cheese, sliced into strips
- ½ cup Sweet ham, sliced into strips
- 20 pieces Toothpick
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Japanese breadcrumbs
- 2 cups Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- ½ cup UFC Banana Catsup, dipping sauce
- 1 Marinate chicken breast fillet in Liquid Seasoning for at least 30 minutes
- 2 Layer cheese and sweet ham on each fillet and roll to close .
- 3 Secure ends of each roll with toothpick (D) to make sure it will hold while cooking.
- 4 Dip each roll in egg, and then in breadcrumbs before frying
- 5 Fry in Golden Fiesta Palm Oil, until chicken turns golden brown, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- 6 Serve with UFC Banana Catsup.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.