Required cooking skill level
40minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- ½ kg chicken breast fillet, cut into wide thin slices (4-5 piece
- 1-1/2 Tbsp liquid seasonin
- ½ cup quickmelt cheese, cut into strip
- ½ cup sweet ham, cut into strip
- 20 pc toothpi
- 2 eggs, beate
- 2 cups Panko Japanese breadcrumb
- 2 cups Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- ½ cup UFC Banana Catsup
- 1. Marinate chicken in liquid seasoning for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Arrange cheese and ham slices on each chicken slice. Roll and secure ends with toothpicks .
- 3. Dip each roll in egg then coat with breadcrumbs . Deep-fry in Golden Fiesta Palm Oil until golden brown. Slice and serve with UFC Banana Catsup.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.