Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
80minutes cooking time
- 1 whole (1 kg) chicken, cleaned and drained
- 2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- ¾ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 3 cups GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- ½ cup PAPA Banana Catsup
- 1. Rub chicken, including inside cavity with Datu Puti Soy Sauce and UFC Pepper. Steam chicken for 45 minutes. Drain and cool.
- 2. Rub again with UFC Salt . Let stand for 30 minutes.
- 3. Deep-fry chicken until golden brown on both sides. Drain. Serve with Papa Banana Catsup.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.