Required cooking skill level3
- 1 pack (40 g) UFC Ready Recipes Curry Mix
- 1 can (180 g) tuna flakes in oil, drained
- ¼ cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 pc eggs (with 1 pc hard boiled and sliced)
- 6-8 pc sliced bread
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- 1. Combine UFC Ready Recipe Curry Mix with tuna and mixed vegetables. Heat for 2 minutes. Let cool. Add mayonnaise.
- 2. Flatten bread. Fill each bread with tuna mixture and sliced egg. Fold into triangle . Press edges with fork to seal.
- 3. Beat remaining egg. Dip bread, then coat with bread crumbs. Fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.