Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
40minutes cooking time
- 1kg chicken thigh and legs
- 1 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1 tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 3 cups GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- ½ cup Papa Banana Catsup
- 1. Make few slits on surface of chicken. Rub chicken with mixture of UFC Salt, UFC Pepper and paprika. Let stand for 30 minutes in the refrigerator .
- 2. Combine egg and milk. Set aside. Mix flour and cornstarch. Set aside. Dip chicken in egg mixture then coat with flour mixture .
- 3. Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil . Deep-fry chicken until golden brown. Serve with Papa Banana Catsup.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.