Required cooking skill level
1hour preparation time
- 1 kilo Chicken leg and thigh
- 1 tsp Fine salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 piece Egg, beaten
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- ½ cup Cornstarch
- 3 cups Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- ½ cup Papa Banana Catsup, for dipping sauce
- 1 Slit chicken to the bone. Combine salt, pepper and paprika to make a rub.
- 2 Season chicken with the rub, all the way up to the bone and underneath the skin. Let it stand for at least 30 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, make the breading mix by combining egg and milk in one bowl. Mix together all-purpose flour with cornstarch in another bowl.
- 4 Dip chicken in the egg–milk mixture, then coat with flour–cornstarch mix.
- 5 Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a deep pan that has a cover.
- 6 Fry the chicken pieces until golden brown, about 7-10 minutes.Cover pan while frying to increase heat.
- 7 Serve with Papa Banana Catsup.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.