Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 150 g pork, sliced
- 150 g chicken liver, sliced
- ½ pc chicken bouillon cube
- 200 g carrot, sliced
- 200 g sayote, sliced
- 150 g Baguio beans, sliced
- 200 g cabbage, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup UFC Pieces & Stems Mushrooms , drained
- ½ cup UFC Young Corn Cuts, drained
- 1/3 cup Datu Puti Oyster Sauce
- 1 pack (4 g) Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- ½ -3/4 cup water
- UFC Ground Pepper
- Golden Fiesta Corn Oil
- 1 Heat pork over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until oil is extracted. Set aside pork.
- 2 In the same pan, add 2 tbsp Golden Fiesta Corn Oil. Sauté garlic, onion, chicken cube and chicken liver. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- 3 Add pork, carrot, sayote Wow Sarap Seasoning, Datu Puti Oyster Sauce, water and UFC Ground Pepper. Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- 4 Add UFC Pieces & Stems Mushrooms, UFC Young Corn Cuts and remaining vegetables. Cook uncovered for 5 minutes. Serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.