Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
30minutes cooking time
- 150 g pork, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 150 g chicken liver, sliced
- ½ pc chicken bouillon cube
- 200 g carrot, sliced
- 200 g sayote, sliced
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All –in- One Seasoning Granules
- 1/3 cup DATU PUTI Oyster Sauce
- ½ -3/4 cup water
- UFC Ground Pepper (to taste)
- ½ cup UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms
- ½ cup UFC Young Corn Cuts
- 150 g Baguio beans , sliced
- 200 g cabbage, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- Golden Fiesta Corn/ Palm Oil
- 1 Heat pork in a pan until oil comes out. Set aside pork .
- 2 In the same pan, add 2 tablespoons Golden Fiesta Oil. Saute garlic, onion, chicken bouillon and chicken liver for 5 minutes.
- 3 Add pork, carrot, sayote WOW Sarap Seasonings , Datu Puti Oyster Sauce ,water and UFC Pepper. Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- 4 Add UFC Mushrooms , UFC Corn Cuts and remaining vegetables . Cook uncovered for 5 minutes. Serve .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.