Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 350 g chicken breast fillet/ chicken thigh fillet , cut into thin strips
- 3 Tbsp plain yogurt
- 100 g lettuce , sliced
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium white onion, cut into cubes
- 2 pc tomatoes , seeded and sliced
- 8-10 pc pita bread or flour tortillas
- Grated cheese (optional)
- GOLDEN FIESTA Corn Oil
- 1-1/2 packs (4 g pack) Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 1 -1/2 Tbsp UFC Curry Powder
- 1 tsp UFC Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ¾ tsp cumin powder
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed finely
- 2 pc shallots, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 1-2 Tbsp GOLEN FIESTA Corn Oil
- 1 Mix chicken with marinade. Add yogurt. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 2 Heat 2 tbsp Golden Fiesta Oil in Put 1/3 of chicken pieces in pan (avoid overcrowding otherwise moisture will come out). Saute until brown . Set aside
- 3 Sauce: Mix ingredients well .
- 4 To serve. Heat tortilla in pan. Line with lettuce leaves. Put chicken and other vegetables . Spread with sauce . Top with cheese if desired .Roll it up.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.