- 350 g chicken breast fillet/ chicken thigh fillet , cut into thin strips
- 3 Tbsp plain yogurt
- 100 g lettuce , sliced
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium white onion, cut into cubes
- 2 pc tomatoes , seeded and sliced
- 8-10 pc pita bread or flour tortillas
- Grated cheese (optional)
- GOLDEN FIESTA Corn Oil
- 1-1/2 packs (4 g pack) Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 1 -1/2 Tbsp UFC Curry Powder
- 1 tsp UFC Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ¾ tsp cumin powder
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed finely
- 2 pc shallots, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 1-2 Tbsp GOLEN FIESTA Corn Oil
- 1 Mix chicken with marinade. Add yogurt. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 2 Heat 2 tbsp Golden Fiesta Oil in Put 1/3 of chicken pieces in pan (avoid overcrowding otherwise moisture will come out). Saute until brown . Set aside
- 3 Sauce: Mix ingredients well .
- 4 To serve. Heat tortilla in pan. Line with lettuce leaves. Put chicken and other vegetables . Spread with sauce . Top with cheese if desired .Roll it up.