Required cooking skill level
10minutes preparation time
10minutes cooking time
- 3 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp diced carrot
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2-3 Tbsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp sliced green onions (garnish)
- 1. Heat Golden Fiesta Oil . Add egg to cook. Set aside.
- 2. Saute garlic and carrot. Add rice and remaining ingredients. Cook for 5 minutes. Top with egg and green onions .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.