Required cooking skill level
25minutes preparation time
90minutes cooking time
- ½ kg large tahong
- 200 g chicken parts
- ½ kg (3 pc) crabs
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 100 g ham, sliced
- ½ cup UFC Mushrooms Stems and Slices
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 2 pc (100 g) chorizo de Bilbao or Hungarian sausage, sliced
- 2 cups rice, washed and drained
- 2 pouches (120 g ea) UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp kasubha
- 1 pc laurel
- ¼ kg (8 pc) shrimps
- ½ cup UFC Green Peas
- 1 pc red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pc egg , hard boiled and sliced
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- JUFRAN Thai Fish Sauce
- GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1. Boil 3 cups water. Add tahong, simmer until shells are open. Drain, reserve broth (or use chicken broth) . Remove half shell of tahong. Set aside.
- 2. Season chicken with JUFRAN Thai Fish Sauce . In a pan, fry chicken in oil until cooked. Set aside. In the same pan, sauté crab and shrimps until half cooked . Set aside.
- 3. Sauté garlic, onion, ham, chorizo and rice. Cook for 3 minutes. Add UFC Tomato Sauce, 3-1/2 cups chicken broth, paprika, kasubha, laurel, UFC Pepper and Jufran Thai Fish sauce to taste. Cover and simmer over low heat until rice is almost cooked.
- 4. Add shrimps, crab, peas, bell pepper and chicken. Cover and continue cooking for 15 more minutes or until shrimps are cooked. Add tahong. Cook for another 2 minutes. Top with eggs.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.