Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- ½ kg fresh fish , sliced ( tuna, maya maya, tangigue)
- 3 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Corn Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp ginger strips
- 1 pc siling haba, sliced
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper , crushed
- ½ tsp WOW Sarap All –in- One Seasoning Granules
- ½ pouch (180 mL pouch) DATU PUTI Adobo Series Humba Sauce
- 2 Tbsp UFC Ready Recipes Gata Mix , dissolved in Adobo Sauce
- 1. Marinate fish 30 minutes.
- 2. Saute garlic, ginger and sili in Golden Fiesta Oil. Add fish. Fry slightly to brown both sides.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients including Datu Puti Adobo Sauce . Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.