Required cooking skill level
20minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 2 pc (400 g) tilapia, each sliced into 2
- ½ pack (20 g pack) UFC Yang Chow Seafood Fun Chow
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 1 pc (30 g) tomato, chopped
- UFC Ground Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp ginger strips
- ¾ cup water
- 2 pc small eggs, beaten
- 1 pack (20 g pack) UFC Yang Chow Seafood Fun Chow
- 2 stalks green onions, sliced (optional)
- 1. Season fish with ½ pack of Fun Chow. Fry until cooked. Set aside.
- 2. Sauté onion and tomatoes for 5 minutes. Add water and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- 3. Add eggs and Fun Chow. Start stirring when eggs are almost set.
- 4. Add fish and let simmer.
- 5. Add green onions. Serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.