Required cooking skill level
25minutes preparation time
45minutes cooking time
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 pc small onion, chopped
- ¼ kg togue
- 150 g cabbage, cut into strips
- ¼ kg tofu / tokwa, fried and cut into strips
- 200 g shrimps , cooked , peeled and sliced
- 3 Tbsp liquid seasoning
LUMPIA WRAPPER :
- 2 pc small eggs , beaten
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ½ Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
LUMPIA SAUCE :
- 1-1/2 cups water
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup liquid seasoning
- 2 tsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- Saute garlic and onion. Add togue, cabbage , tokwa and liquid seasoning . Cook for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Lumpia wrapper: Mix all ingredients well. Heat a small non-stick pan. Pour about 1/3 cup of mixture into pan, and spread to cover bottom of pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until slightly dry. Do the same with the remaining mixture. Put wax paper in between wrappers. Set aside.
- Sauce: Combine all ingredients . Mix well . Simmer with continuous stirring until thickens .
- Measure about two tablespoons of vegetables in each wrapper . Top with shrimps and sauce.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.