- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 pc small onion, chopped
- ¼ kg togue
- 150 g cabbage, cut into strips
- ¼ kg tofu / tokwa, fried and cut into strips
- 200 g shrimps , cooked , peeled and sliced
- 3 Tbsp liquid seasoning
LUMPIA WRAPPER :
- 2 pc small eggs , beaten
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ½ Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
LUMPIA SAUCE :
- 1-1/2 cups water
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup liquid seasoning
- 2 tsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- Saute garlic and onion. Add togue, cabbage , tokwa and liquid seasoning . Cook for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Lumpia wrapper: Mix all ingredients well. Heat a small non-stick pan. Pour about 1/3 cup of mixture into pan, and spread to cover bottom of pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until slightly dry. Do the same with the remaining mixture. Put wax paper in between wrappers. Set aside.
- Sauce: Combine all ingredients . Mix well . Simmer with continuous stirring until thickens .
- Measure about two tablespoons of vegetables in each wrapper . Top with shrimps and sauce.