Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil (for frying )
- 2-3 pc eggs
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1 cup dried dilis
- 4-6 Tbsp DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 1-1/2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Pinoy Spice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 pc tomatoes , sliced
- 1 pc small cucumber , sliced
- Combine first three ingredients for salad. Mix well and chill. Combine vegetables. Chill until ready to serve .
- Season eggs with UFC Salt. Fry until cooked. Set aside. Fry dilis until just crunchy. Serve with vegetable salad on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.