Required cooking skill level
10minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 1 Tbsp butter / margarine
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Corn/Palm Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup diced luncheon meat
- 1 can (425 g) UFC Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1/2 cup UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms, drained
- ½ cup PAPA Banana Catsup
- 1 Tbsp JUFRAN Thai Fish Sauce
- 4-5 cups cooked rice
- 1 pack(8 g) WOW Sarap All –in- One Seasoning Granules
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp sliced leeks
- Heat butter and Golden Fiesta Oil . Saute garlic and luncheon meat . Set aside half of luncheon meat.
- To the pan, add UFC Mushrooms, UFC Kernel Corn , JUFRAN Fish Sauce and PAPA Banana Catsup. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add rice, WOW Sarap Seasonings and UFC Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add reserved luncheon meat and leeks. Serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.