Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 3 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 4 cloves garlic , finely chopped
- 1-2 cups water
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All-in One Seasoning Powder
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Fish Sauce
- 2 pc eggs
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1 Tbsp sliced garlic, fried
- 1 Tbsp sliced green onions
- 1 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 Tbsp butter/ margarine
- 2 pc sliced bread, cut into cubes
- Pinch of dried basil (optional)
- 1. Saute garlic. Add water , WOW Sarap Seasonings, DAtu Puti Fish Sauce and UFC Pepper. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Drop eggs. Allow to cook for 2 minutes, then stir. Set aside.
- 2. Heat Golden Fiesta Oil and butter. Add basil if desired. Toast sliced bread until slightly brown. Top soup with croutons, fried garlic and green onions .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.