Required cooking skill level
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 100 g shrimp
- 1 tsp shrimp paste
- 12 pc string beans, cut up
- ½ kg squash, cut into cubes
- 1 pouch UFC Ready Recipes Gata Mix, dissolved in 1 ½ cup water
- Wash shrimp thoroughly
- Saute garlic and onion until golden brown
- Stir-in shrimp paste
- Add shrimp. Stir and cook.
- Add string beans and pour pre-dissolved UFC Ready Recipes Gata Mix and simmer for 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.