Required cooking skill level
20minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 1 tsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc onion, minced
- ¼ kg pork giniling
- 1 cup water
- 1 pc potato, diced
- 100g UFC BANANA CATSUP
- Salt and pepper
- Carrot, diced (optional)
- Green peas (optional)
- 1. On a pre-heated pan, sauté garlic and onion.
- 2. Add pork giniling and cook until light brown
- 3. Pour water and bring to a boil
- 4. Add UFC BANANA CATSUP, stir well and let it simmer
- 5. Add diced potatoes. Cook for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are done.
- 6. Season with salt and pepper. For more flavour and color, add green peas and diced carrots.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.