Required cooking skill level
20minutes preparation time
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic cloves, minced
- ½ piece Red onion, chopped
- ½ Tbsp Ginger, sliced
- 100 grams Ground pork
- 1½ Tbsp Liquid Seasoning
- 400 grams String beans, sliced into thin rounds
- ½ piece Finger sili, sliced
- 1 cup Canned gata
- 1 Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a sauté pan, and sauté the garlic, onion and ginger.
- 2 Add ground pork, and season with Liquid Seasoning.
- 3 Cover and let meat simmer until done, about 10 minutes.
- 4 Add the string beans, finger sili and gata.
- 5 Let the gata boil for about 10 minutes. Serve hot.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.