Required cooking skill level2
- ½ kg (5 pc) pork chops slices
- 1-1/2 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- 1/8 tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1 pc chorizo de Bilbao, sliced
- ½ cup UFC Whole Mushrooms, drained, each piece cut into 2 (reserve broth)
- ½ cup UFC Young Corn, drained
- ½ Tbsp JUFRAN Thai Fish Sauce
- ¼ cup UFC Green Peas
- ½ cup all-purpose cream
- Season pork with Silver Swan Soy Sauce and UFC Pepper. Heat half of butter with Golden Fiesta Canola Oil. Pan-grill pork chops until brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add butter. Sauté garlic, onion, carrot, chorizo, UFC Mushrooms, UFC Young Corn and Jufran Fish Sauce. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Arrange pork chops on top. Add mushroom stock (plus water to make 1 cup).
- Cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes or until pork is tender. Add cream, stir, then add UFC Green Peas.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.