Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
- 500 grams Lean ground beef
- ½ cup Instant oatmeal
- 1 piece Small white onion, minced
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons All-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Milk
- 1-piece Egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- ½ cup UFC Banana Catsup, for dipping sauce
- 1. Combine ground beef, instant oatmeal, onion, cheese, flour, Datu Puti Soy Sauce, milk and egg in a mixing bowl. Make sure to mix very well.
- 2. Divide the mixture into 10 portions, and roll each portion into a ball using your palm.
- 3. Flatten the ball mixture into a patty, to the thickness you desire, making sure all cracks are sealed evenly.
- 4. Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a frying pan.
- 5. Fry the patty for about 4 minutes per side.
- 6. Serve burgers with UFC Banana Catsup.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.