Required cooking skill level
10minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- ½ kg pork kasim, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- ¼ cup pineapple tidbits (optional), for garnish
- DATU PUTI Vinegar (for dip)
- 1. Marinate pork overnight in refrigerator.
- 2. Heat pan with Golden Fiesta Oil . Fry pork until cooked on both sides.
- 3. Serve with pineapple toppings and DAtu Puti Vinegar on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.