Required cooking skill level
30minutes + overnight marination preparation time
- 500 grams pork kasim, sliced thinly
- 6 tbsp White sugar
- 1 tbsp Coarse salt
- ½ cup Pineapple juice
- ¼ cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- ¼ cup Pineapple tidbits, for garnish (optional)
- ½ cup Datu Puti Vinegar, for dipping sauce
- 1 Combine pork, white sugar, salt and pineapple juice. Blend well. Marinate overnight.
- 2 Heat 1 tablespoon Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a skillet.
- 3 Lay down tapa strips in the skillet and cook until pork changes color.
- 4 Rub the pork into the skillet to caramelize it, moving the pan regularly to prevent tapa from burning, about 5 minutes. Tapa is cooked when marinate starts to coat each pork strip and it starts to brown.
- 5 Garnish with pineapple tidbits, and serve with Datu Puti Vinegar.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.