Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 2 cups white rice
- 1 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm oil
- 1 medium Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 pack UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- 1 pack UFC Fun Chow Seafood
- 2 cups Water to cook rice
- 3 Tbsp UFC Hot Sauce
- 2 medium Bell Peppers, chopped
- 500 grams Shrimp, peeled
- 1 Tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Tbsp Paprika Powder
- 1/2 cup UFC Corn Kernels, drained
- 1. Wash rice in running water and soak for 10 minutes.
- 2. Heat 1 Tbsp cooking oil in a pan.
- 3. Sautee garlic and onion.
- 4. Add UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado and washed rice. Stir until rice is fully coated.
- 5. Add 1 Tbsp UFC Hot Sauce.
- 6. Add UFC Fun Chow Seafood and 2 cups of water. Allow to cook.
- 7. In a separate pan, saute Bell peppers and Shrimp seasoned with Cumin and Paprika.
- 8. Add UFC whole corn Kernel and 2 Tbsp UFC Hot Sauce.
- 9. Mix in cooked rice, serve and enjoy!
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.