Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
30minutes preparation time
30minutes cooking time
- ½ cup SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 3 pc siling labuyo , chopped
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1-1/2 kg pork liempo, sliced
- 1 Mix Silver Swan Soy Sauce, Datu Puti Vinegar, garlic, onion, siling labuyo and UFC Pepper. Marinate pork in this mixture for 3 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- 2 Charcoal- grill or pan- grill meat until cooked on both sides. Serve with dipping sauce .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.