Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
60minutes + Overnight Marination preparation time
- 2 Cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 Small red onion, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 3 Siling labuyo, chopped
- 1/2 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 kg Pork liempo
- 1 In a large container, mix garlic onion, Silver Swan Soy Sauce, Datu Puti Vinegar, siling labuyo, and pepper.
- 2 Marinate pork for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- 3 Heat up a charcoal grill. Once hot, grill liempo until charred and cooked through on both side. Serve white hot with Datu Puti Sukang Sinamak and Datu Puti Toyo Magic
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.