- ¼ kg pork kasim, sliced
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper, cracked
- 1 cup rice , washed once
- 1 cup water
- 3 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil (divided)
- 2-1/2 Tbsp turmeric powder (divided)
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp UFC Banana Catsup
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All-in One Seasonings
- 3 Tbsp margarine (divided)
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed (divided)
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 3 pc bay leaves
- Combine ingredients for barbecue. Marinate overnight in the refrigerator .
- Combine rice with water, half of Golden Fiesta Oil, half of turmeric, ¼ cup of UFC BAnana Catsup and WOW Sarap Seasonings. Cover and simmer rice until just cooked. Add half of margarine and mix.
- Heat Golden Fiesta oil with margarine . Saute half of garlic,then add remaining catsup. Simmer for 1 minute. Add cooked rice, UFC Salt and bay leaves . Cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Charcoal-grill or pan –grill pork until cooked on both sides. Serve with Java rice.