Required cooking skill level
25minutes preparation time
45minutes cooking time
- ¼ kg pork kasim, sliced
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper, cracked
- 1 cup rice , washed once
- 1 cup water
- 3 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil (divided)
- 2-1/2 Tbsp turmeric powder (divided)
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp UFC Banana Catsup
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All-in One Seasonings
- 3 Tbsp margarine (divided)
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed (divided)
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 3 pc bay leaves
- Combine ingredients for barbecue. Marinate overnight in the refrigerator .
- Combine rice with water, half of Golden Fiesta Oil, half of turmeric, ¼ cup of UFC BAnana Catsup and WOW Sarap Seasonings. Cover and simmer rice until just cooked. Add half of margarine and mix.
- Heat Golden Fiesta oil with margarine . Saute half of garlic,then add remaining catsup. Simmer for 1 minute. Add cooked rice, UFC Salt and bay leaves . Cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Charcoal-grill or pan –grill pork until cooked on both sides. Serve with Java rice.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.