Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
180minutes preparation time
- 1/2 kg Tripe strips
- 1/2 kg Oxtail, cut into 2-inch slices
- Water, enough to cover mea
- 3 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1.5 L Water
- 1/2 kg Beef kalitiran, cubed large
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 L Water
- 3 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 White onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Datu Puti Patis
- 2 packs UFC Ready Recipes Kare Kare Mix, 90 grams
- 4 cups Reserved oxtail stock
- 2 Eggplants, sliced, blanched
- 1 cup Sitaw, sliced, blanched
- 2 cups Puso ng saging, cooked
- 4 pieces Pechay, blanched
- 1/4 cup Bagoong alamang
- 1 In a large pot, boil the tripe for 5 minutes. Discard water. Repeat with oxtail. This procedure will remove odor.
- 2 In a large pot, place the boiled tripe and oxtail, garlic, bay leaves, and water. Simmer for 2 1/2 hours or until tender. Strain meat and reserve stock. In another pot, boil beef in bay leaves and water for 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
- 3 In a large pot, heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Saute onions and garlic. Add the softened tripe, oxtail, and beef. Season with Datu Puti Patits. Add UFC Ready Recipes Kare-Kare Mix and reserved stock. Simmer for 15 – 30 minutes.
- 4 Blanch vegetables: Boil water. Place vegetables in boiling water for 30 seconds. Remove vegetables and dunk in ice water to stop the cooking process. Drain water.
- 5 Assemble the vegetables and serve and kare-kare and bagoong.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.