Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
40minutes preparation time
190minutes cooking time
- 1/2 kg tripe, cut into strips
- 1/2 kg oxtail, sliced
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 pc bay leaves (divided)
- 1/2 kg beef kalitiran, cut up
- 4-5 cups of water
- 3 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 pc white onion, chopped
- 1 tsp DATU PUTI Patis
- 2 packs UFC Ready Recipes Kare Kare Mix, 90 grams
- 4 cups reserved stock
- 2 eggplants, sliced
- 1 cup sitaw, sliced
- 2 cups puso ng saging
- 4 stalks pechay, sliced
- ¼ cup sautéed bagoong alamang
- 1 Boil the tripe and oxtail in water (enough to submerge the meat) with half of bay leaves and Datu Puti Vinegar for 5 minutes. Discard broth.
- 2 Combine tripe and oxtail with beef, garlic, remaining bay leaves and water. Cover and simmer for 2 to 3 hours or until meat are tender (remove beef when already tender). Drain, reserve stock/broth.
- 3 Boil vegetable separately in meat broth until just cooked. Set aside .
- 4 Heat Golden Fiesta Oil . Saute onion and all the meat for 5 minutes. Add Datu Puti Patis, UFC Kare-Kare Mix and reserved broth. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 5 Add vegetables . Serve with bagoong on the side .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.