- 100 g pork liempo, cut into wide strips
- 2 packs (30 g pack) Datu Puti Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Hapi Fiesta Vegetable Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 pc (150 g) chicken thigh, deboned and slice meat (reserve bones for stock)
- 1 pc Chinese chorizo (Macau), sliced thinly
- 1 pc (10-15g) dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked and sliced (1/4 cup) (reserve stock)
- 2 packs (20 g pack) UFC Fun Chow Meaty Yang Chow
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper, crushed
- 2 cups raw rice, washed once and drain
- 2 cups water (add mushroom stock to make 2 cups)
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 Tbsp adobo peanuts
- 1 pc egg, cooked as omelet then cut into strips
- 1. Marinate meat in Datu Puti Oyster Sauce.
- 2. Sauté garlic, onion, ginger and pork for 5 minutes.
- 3. Add chicken and chorizo. Sauté until meat turns light brown.
- 4. Add mushrooms, UFC Fun Chow and UFC Pepper. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- 5. Add rice and water. Stir. Cover and simmer over low heat for 35 minutes; stir after 15 minutes. Cover and cook over low heat until rice is done.
- 6. Serve with toppings.