- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 pc. chopped onion
- 1/4 cup diced leftover chicken or pork adobo
- 2 tbsp. diced carrots
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 tbsp. Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped kimchi
- Black pepper
- 1 tsp. spring onions
- 1 pc. egg
- 1 tbsp. bean sprouts
- 1 pc. shredded Nori sheet
- 1 tbsp. onion leeks
- 1. Heat up oil in a pan and sauté garlic and onion.
- 2. Add the leftover meat and carrots. Continue to sauté.
- 3. Add-in the cooked rice and mix together well and thoroughly.
- 4. Season with soy sauce.
- 5. Add sugar and kimchi and continue stirring to combine everything.
- 6. In a separate pan, fry an egg until the egg white is firm. Remove the egg from pan.
- 7. Serve the rice with fried egg on top and put bean sprouts, nori strips and spring onions on the side.