Required cooking skill level
1½hours preparation time
- 500 grams Fresh Dory fish fillet, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 tsp Fine salt
- ½ tsp Whole black peppercorn, crushed
- ½ cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Calamansi juice
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Ginger, minced
- 1 piece Siling labuyo, chopped
- 3 stalks Spring onion, chopped
- ½ piece Red bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- ½ piece Green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- ½ piece Green mango, cut into strips
- 1 tsp Datu Puti Fish Sauce
- 1 Sprinkle the fish fillet with ½ teaspoon of fine salt and ¼ teaspoon of black peppercorn.
- 2 To season the fish evenly, repeat the process on the other side of the fish fillet with the remaining salt and peppercorn.
- 3 Add Datu Puti Vinegar, calamansi, garlic, onion, ginger and sili.
- 4 Marinate in the refrigerator for one hour.
- 5 Garnish with spring onion, red and green bell pepper cubes and green mango strips.
- 6 Finish seasoning with Datu Puti Fish Sauce.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.