Required cooking skill level3
- ½ kg chicken wings, each cut into 2
- 1 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 stalks spring onion, chopped
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp glutinous rice flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp UFC Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp cornstarch , dissolved in 2 Tbsp water
- 1. Season chicken with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Combine coating ingredients with ¼ cup cold water. Mix well. Add chicken.
- 2. Heat Golden Fiesta Oil. Deep-fry chicken until golden. Set aside.
- 3. Heat glaze ingredients with ¼ cup water until thicken. Add chicken and toss until coated. Top with sesame seeds and spring onions. Serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.