- 350 g chicken, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 pack (4 g) Wow Sarap All-in- One Seasoning
- 2-1/2 tsp Datu Puti Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 2 cloves garlic, finely crushed
- 2- 3 Tbsp margarine
- 1 Tbsp Hapi Fiesta Oil
- ¼ cup UFC Banana Catsup
- 2 Tbsp Datu Puti Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- ½ pc sili labuyo, sliced
Side and Garnish (optional)
- 200 g kamote/ potato, cut into strips and fried
- Toasted sesame seeds and spring onions
- Season chicken with half of Wow Sarap Seasoning and Datu Puti Vinegar. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with flour. Deep fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- Saute garlic in butter and oil until light brown. Add remaining sauce ingredients, Wow Sarap Seasoning and ½ cup water. Simmer uncovered for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and toss over high heat for 3 minutes or until all pieces are coated.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and spring onions if desired. Serve at once with kamote/potato fries on the side.