- 350g chicken thigh/breast fillet, medium cubes
- 1 tsp (8g) Lauriat soy sauce (red)
- ½ tsp (2g) iodized salt
- 1 ½ tsp (8g) rice wine
- 1 ½ tsp (4g) cornstarch
- 1 ½ tsp (10g) water
- 1 Tbsp (8g) brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp (8g) rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp (8g) Lauriat soy sauce (red)
- 1 Tbsp (8g) rice wine
- 2 Tbsp (30g) water
- 1 tsp (6g) cornstarch
- 5 Tbsp (40g) canola oil
- 3 cloves (8g) garlic, peeled, thin slices
- 1 Tbsp (12g) ginger, peeled, thin slices
- 10g dried red chilli, cut into ½ inch rounds, deseeded
- 1 tsp (1g) Sichuan peppercorn
- ⅛ C (15g) peanut, skinless, roasted
- 1 Tbsp (4g) spring onions, minced
- Marinate chicken with marinade ingredients. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Sauté chilies, garlic, ginger, and sichuan peppercorn on a pan with oil over medium to high heat until aromatic. Add chicken. Continue stirring until nearly cooked.
- Season chicken with the sauce mixture. Stir until the sauce coats the chicken. Toss in the peanuts. Mix.
- Serve and top with spring onions.