Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- ½ kg squid, cleaned and remove ink sac, cut into rings
- 1 Tbsp Silver Swan Cane Vinegar
- 1 egg white
- ½ pack (4 g) Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Big Crunch Breading Mix
- 1 cup Golden Fiesta Corn Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped leeks
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- ½ cup Jufran Sweet Chili Sauce
- UFC Ground Pepper and UFC Iodized Salt (to taste)
- 1 Mix squid with Silver Swan Vinegar and egg white. Season with Wow Sarap Seasoning. Set aside.
- 2 Mix cornstarch with UFC Breading Mix. Roll squid in mixture then deep- fry in Golden Fiesta Corn Oil until golden brown. Set aside.
- 3 In a pan, heat 3 tbsp of used Golden Fiesta Corn Oil. Saute garlic, ginger and leeks.
- 4 Add UFC Sweet Chili Sauce . Season with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper to taste, Cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Toss with fried squid.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.