Required cooking skill level
25minutes preparation time
15minutes cooking time
- ½ kg squid, cleaned and remove ink sac, cut into rings
- 1 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Cane Vinegar
- 1 egg white
- 1/8 tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- ½ pack WOW Sarap All- in- One Seasoning Granules
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Big Crunch Breading Mix
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 cup GOLDEN FIESTA Corn/ Palm Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped leeks
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- ½ cup JUFRAN Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 Mix squid with Silver Swan Cane Vinegar and egg white. Season with WOW Sarap Seasonings . Set aside.
- 2 Mix cornstarch with Golden Fiesta breading mix. Roll squid in mixture then deep- fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- 3 In a pan, heat 3 tablespoons of used Golden Fiesta Corn oil. Saute garlic, ginger and leeks . Add Jufran sweet shili sauce. Season with salt and UFC Pepper to taste . Toss with squid.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.