Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 500 grams Ground pork kasim
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Fine salt
- 2 tablespoons Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 12 pieces Wax paper/plastic wrap cut into 3-inch by 3-inch sizes
- ¼ cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- ½ cup Datu Puti Vinegar, for dipping sauce
- 1 Combine ground pork with chopped garlic, brown sugar, black pepper, fine salt and Datu Puti Soy Sauce. Mix everything well by hand.
- 2 Divide pork mixture into 12 portions. Measure out each portion onto wax paper or plastic wrap.
- 3 Close and roll into shape.
- 4 Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a frying pan. Peel away the wax from each longganisa, and fry the longganisa until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- 5 Serve with Datu Puti Vinegar as dip.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.