- 500 grams ground pork kasim
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon UFC Ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon fine salt
- 2 tablespoons DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 12 pieces wax paper/plastic wrap cut into 3-inch by 3-inch sizes
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- ½ cup DATU PUTI Vinegar, for dipping sauce
- 1. Combine ground pork with chopped garlic, brown sugar, black pepper, fine salt and Datu Puti Soy Sauce. Mix everything well by hand.
- 2. Divide pork mixture into 12 portions. Measure out each portion onto wax paper or plastic wrap.
- 3. Close and roll into shape.
- 4. Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a frying pan. Peel away the wax from each longganisa, and fry the longganisa until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- 5. Serve with Datu Puti Vinegar as dip.