Required cooking skill level
Above 10persons serving
20minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- ¼ cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 piece onion, sliced
- ¼ kg lean ground pork
- 1 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 3 cups strips kamote
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup togue
- 20 pieces square or round lumpia wrappers
- 1 piece beaten egg
- 2 cups Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- ¼ cup Papa Banana Catsup
- 1. Sauté garlic, onion and pork until pork turn slight brown. Season with UFC Iodized Salt and UFC Ground Pepper.
- 2. Add kamote. Cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Add togue and cabbage. Cook for 2 minutes.
- 3. Wrap every 2-3 tablespoons of mixture in lumpia wrapper. Seal edges with egg. Fry in Golden Fiesta Oil until golden brown. Serve with Papa Banana Catsup.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.