Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
- ¼ cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 2 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 piece Onion, chopped
- 250 grams Lean ground pork
- 3 cups Kamote, peeled and sliced into strips
- 1 cup Carrot, peeled and sliced into strips
- 2 cups Cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup Togue
- 1 tsp Fine salt
- ½ tsp Ground black pepper
- 15 pieces Square lumpia wrapper, small
- 2 cups Golden Fiesta Palm Oil, for frying
- 1 piece Egg, beaten
- ½ cup Papa Banana Catsup, for dipping sauce
- 1 To make the lumpia filling, heat 2 tablespoons of Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a pan and sauté garlic and onions.
- 2 Add carrots, togue, cabbage and tokwa. Cook for 3 minutes.
- 3 Season with Liquid Seasoning. Set aside.
- 4 To make the batter for the lumpia wrapper, combine eggs, water, all-purpose flour, salt and Golden Fiesta Palm Oil.
- 5 Heat a small non-stick pan and ladle out 1/3 cup measure of the lumpia wrapper batter (A).
- 6 Cook one side and then slide out of the pan (B). Set aside and continue with the rest of the batter.
- 7 To make the sauce, combine water, brown sugar, cornstarch, Liquid Seasoning, Datu Puti Soy Sauce and garlic in a saucepan. Simmer until the mixture thickens. Set aside.
- 8 Measure about 2 tablespoons of vegetable filling per wrapper and top with shrimp. Roll and serve with Lumpia Sauce.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.