Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
30minutes preparation time
- 350 g Ground pork
- 1 Tbsp Finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup Finely chopped celery ¼ cup finely chopped singkamas
- 1/4 cup Finely chopped shrimp
- 1 Tbsp Chopped spring onion
- 2 Tbsp Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 10 pieces Lumpia wrappers (8 inches)
- 2 cups Golden Fiesta Palm Oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup Jufran Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 In a bowl, combine pork, garlic, onion, carrot, celery, singkamas, shrimp, spring onion, Silver Swan Soy Sauce, and pepper. Mix well.
- 2 Take 3 tbsp of the mixture and place it on the lumpia wrapper. Leaving the ends open, roll it up tightly and steal.
- 3 In a pan, heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Fry lumpia until golden brown. Cut into three pieces.
- 4 Serve with Jufran Sweet Chili Sauce on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.