Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
20minutes preparation time
30minutes cooking time
- 350 g ground pork
- 1 Tbsp chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped carrot
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped singkamas
- ¼ cup finely chopped shrimps
- 1 Tbsp chopped spring onions
- 2 Tbsp Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 10 pc lumpia wrappers (8 inch)
- 2 cups GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- ½ cup JUFRAN Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1.Combine all ingredients except oil , lumpia wrappers and chili sauce. Mix well. Wrap about 2 tablespoons of mixture in each lumpia wrapper. Roll and seal edges with water.
- 2. Fry in Golden Fiesta Oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve with Jufran Sweet Chili Sauce.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.