Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
80minutes preparation time
- cooking time
- 4 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 White onion, sliced
- 3 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup Pork kasim, thin strips
- 3/4 cup Whole shrimp
- 4 cups Ubod, thin strips
- 1/2 cup Carrots, thin strips
- 1 cup Singkamas, thin strips
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Datu Puti Patis
- 12 pieces Green lettuce
- 1/2 cup Peanuts, roasted
- 1/4 cup Garlic, chopped
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp Water
- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups Cups milk
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp White sugar
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
- 1 In a pan, heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Saute onions and garlic until fragrant. Add pork, shrimp, ubod, carrots, and singkamas. Season with Datu Puti Patis and pepper. Cook for a few minutes until vegetables are cooked.
- 2 Make lumpia sauce: In a medium saute pan, combie water, Silver Swan Soy Sauce, brown sugar, and garlic. In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water. Add sauce to thicken.
- 3 Make lumpia wrapper: In a bowl, combine flour milk, eggs, white sugar, and butter. Mix well and chill for at least 25 to 30 minutes. In a small nonstick frying pan, brush Golden Fiesta Canola Oil. Measure 1/4 cup of lumpia batter, cook on one side and slide out. Continue with the rest of the batter.
- 4 To assemble: On lumpia wrapper, place lettuce and 2 to 3 tbsp of filling. Roll and serve with lumpia sauce, peanuts and garlic.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.