Required cooking skill level3
- 1/2 Tbsp yellow gelatin powder , dissolved in ½ cup corn stock and ½ cup water
- 1 cup thick coconut milk (extract from 1 grated coconut plus ¼-1/2 cup hot water)
- 1 cup thin coconut milk mixed with
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup + 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 can (425 g) UFC Whole Kernel Corn , drained (reserve ½ cup stock)
- 2 drops yellow food color
- 1. Heat thick coconut milk , sugar, UFC Whole Kernel Corn and corn stock , with constant stirring until starts to simmer.
- 2. Gradually add cornstarch mixture, stirring continuously for about 15-20 minutes or until of paste consistency. Pour into 7 inches square pan. Flatten surface then pour gelatin mixture. Chill until set.
- 3. Gelatin: Heat gelatin until dissolved . Add 1 tablespoon sugar and ¼ cup of UFC Whole Kernel Corn . Stir. Set aside.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.