Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
15minutes cooking time
- 1 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- 4 pc eggplants, cut each piece into 4
- UFC Iodized Salt (to taste)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- ½ cup ground pork
- ½ pc red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Salted Black Beans (tausi)
- 2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Oyster Sauce
- ½ cup JUFRAN Sweet Chili Sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1 Tbsp sliced green onions
- 1. Season eggplants with UFC Salt. Fry in Golden Fiesta Oil until just cooked. Set aside.
- 2. In the same pan, saute garlic, onion and pork. Add remaining ingredients except green onions and eggplant. Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- 3. Add eggplants. Top with green onions .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.