- 9 pc lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 100 g ground beef/ pork
- 1 can (198 g) UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms, drained (optional)
- ½ cup diced ham
- 1 and ½ packs (250 g) UFC Meaty Overload Sauce
- 1 pack (250 g) UFC Creamy Overload Sauce
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- ¾ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated easy melt cheese
- Saute garlic, onion and meat for 5 minutes.
- Add ham and mushrooms. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add UFC Meaty Overload Sauce, Cover and simmer over low heat for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Grease rectangular (12”x9”) pan or similar pan. Spread some meaty sauce mixture then layer 3 pieces of lasagna noodles at the bottom.
- Spread with 1/3 of the meaty sauce mixture. Top with portion of UFC Creamy Overload Sauce and some cheese. Repeat layering until all ingredients are used up.
- Cover with foil, then bake in 350 °F oven for 10 minutes. Remove cover. If desired, broil to brown surface.