- 250 g Beef Brisket or Ribs
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Tbsp Chilli Powder
- 1 pack UFC Ready Recipes Menudo/Afritada Mix
- 3 cups Water
- 12 Tortillas
- Quick Melt Cheese
- 1. Beef. Heat oil in pan. Sauté onions and brown beef.
- 2. Season with cumin powder and chilli powder.
- 3. Add UFC Ready Recipes Menudo Mix and water.
- 4. Simmer for 45 Minutes or until tender.
- 5. Separate beef meat from soup. Set aside soup.
- 6. Shred beef with fork.
- 7. Tortilla. Heat pan with no oil. Dip tortilla in soup then heat over pan.
- 8. Assemble by adding shredded meat and cheese to the tortilla. Fold tortilla.
- 9. Serve with Cilantro and Soup on the side.