Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
60minutes preparation time
- 2 Tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 pc Potato, cut into cubes
- 1 pc Carrot, cut into cubes
- 400g Pork kasim, cut into cubes
- 100g Pork liver, cut into cubes
- 4 ¼ cups Water
- 1 pouch UFC Ready Recipes Menudo Mix 50g
- 1 pc Small red bell pepper, cut into squares
- ¼ cup Garbanzos
- 2 Tbsp Raisins
- 1 Fry Potatoes and carrots in hot oil, then set aside. In the same pan, stir-fry meat until golden brown, then add water.
- 2 Pour in UFC Ready Recipes Menudo Mix pre-dissolved in ¼ cup water. Cover and simmer until sauce thickens. Stir occasionally.
- 3 Add the fried potatoes and carrots, then the rest of ingredients. Cook for 2 minutes.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.