- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc potato, cut into cubes
- 1 pc carrot, cut into cubes
- 400g pork kasim, cut into cubes
- 100g pork liver, cut into cubes
- 4 ¼ cups water
- 1 pouch UFC Ready Recipes Menudo Mix 50g
- 1 pc small red bell pepper, cut into squares
- ¼ cup garbanzos
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 1. Fry Potatoes and carrots in hot oil, then set aside. In the same pan, stir-fry meat until golden brown, then add water.
- 2. Pour in UFC Ready Recipes Menudo Mix pre-dissolved in ¼ cup water. Cover and simmer until sauce thickens. Stir occasionally.
- 3. Add the fried potatoes and carrots, then the rest of ingredients. Cook for 2 minutes.