Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
- 1 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- ½ piece Onion, minced
- 4 strips Bacon
- 4 cups Water
- ½ cup Baguio beans, cut into 1” lengths
- ¼ cup Green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup Red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 stalks Celery, sliced
- 1 can 200 grams cooked white beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup Elbow macaroni
- ½ cup Carrot, chopped
- ¼ cup Squash with skin removed, chopped
- 1 cup Cabbage, shredded
- 1½ cups UFC Tomato Sauce Sweet Style
- 1 tsp Fresh basil, sliced
- 1 tsp Fresh oregano, sliced
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper, crushed
- 5 Tbsp Grated cheese
- 1. Sauté onion, and garlic in Golden Fiesta Canola Oil. Add bacon and cook until it has browned, about 3 minutes.
- 2. Pour in water and bring to a boil. Add the Baguio beans, green and red bell pepper and celery.
- 3. Lower soup to a simmer.
- 4. Add the white beans, elbow macaroni, carrots and squash.
- 5. Add cabbage last, when pasta is almost done and vegetables are tender.
- 6. Season with UFC Tomato Sauce Sweet Style, basil, oregano, UFC Iodized Salt, and UFC Whole Pepper. Serve with a sprinkle of grated cheese.
For 1-part fresh herb, use 1/3 part for dried herbs (1 Tbsp fresh herbs: 1 tsp dried herbs)
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.