- 1 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- ½ piece Onion, minced
- 4 strips Bacon
- 4 cups Water
- ½ cup Baguio beans, cut into 1” lengths
- ¼ cup Green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup Red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 stalks Celery, sliced
- 1 can 200 grams cooked white beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup Elbow macaroni
- ½ cup Carrot, chopped
- ¼ cup Squash with skin removed, chopped
- 1 cup Cabbage, shredded
- 1½ cups UFC Tomato Sauce Sweet Style
- 1 tsp Fresh basil, sliced
- 1 tsp Fresh oregano, sliced
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper, crushed
- 5 Tbsp Grated cheese
- 1. Sauté onion, and garlic in Golden Fiesta Canola Oil. Add bacon and cook until it has browned, about 3 minutes.
- 2. Pour in water and bring to a boil. Add the Baguio beans, green and red bell pepper and celery.
- 3. Lower soup to a simmer.
- 4. Add the white beans, elbow macaroni, carrots and squash.
- 5. Add cabbage last, when pasta is almost done and vegetables are tender.
- 6. Season with UFC Tomato Sauce Sweet Style, basil, oregano, UFC Iodized Salt, and UFC Whole Pepper. Serve with a sprinkle of grated cheese.
For 1-part fresh herb, use 1/3 part for dried herbs (1 Tbsp fresh herbs: 1 tsp dried herbs)