Required cooking skill level3
- 2 cans (400 g) UFC Whole Mushrooms , drained (reserve stock )
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- ½ cup ice water
- 1 tsp + 1 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp PAPA Banana Catsup
- 1 Tbsp mirin
- 2 Tbsp mushroom stock
- 1 tsp OLD ENGLISH Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- UFC Hot Sauce (optional)
- 1-2 sheets nori, cut into strips
- ¼ cup dried shrimps, crushed
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1. Combine ingredients for sauce. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- 2. Roll UFC Mushrooms in flour . Set aside. Combine remaining flour with cornstarch , ice water and Silver Swan Soy Sauce . Dip mushrooms and fry until brown.
- 3. Pour with sauce . Top with nori , shrimps and mayonnaise.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.