- 1 pack UFC Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 kg Ground Beef
- 1/2 medium Onions
- 1 tsp UFC ground black pepper
- 1 cup UFC Mushroom Pieces and Stems
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1. Patty Mixture: Combine Ground beef, 1/2 Pack UFC Cream of Mushroom Soup and Onions in a mixing bowl.
- 2. Season with Ground black pepper.
- 3. Form mixture into ¼ cup patties.
- 4. Pan Frying: In pre-heated pan with oil over medium heat, pan fry patties until brown. Set aside. Remove excess oil from pan.
- 5. Gravy: In the same or a separate pan, melt Butter.
- 6. Add UFC Mushroom Pieces and Stems, the remaining UFC Cream of Mushroom Soup mix, water and soy sauce.
- 7. Cook and stir until gravy like consistency.
- 8. Serve with rice and egg if desired.