Required cooking skill level1
- 1 can (400 g) UFC Stems and Pieces Mushrooms, drained
- ½ cup UFC Green Peas
- 1 can (180 g) tuna in oil, well drained
- 3 Tbsp JUFRAN Sriracha Ketchup
- 1 pc medium white onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 10 pc taco shells
- 1. Toss tuna and UFC Green Peas. Heat taco shells if desired , using oven toaster.
- 2. Fill each taco shell with layer of onion, tuna, Jufran Sriracha Ketchup, UFC Mushrooms , lettuce and cheese. Serve .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.