Required cooking skill level3
Above 10persons serving
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp white gelatin powder
- 1 can ( 450 g ) UFC Whole Kernel Corn , drained (reserve stock)
- 1 pack (250 ml) all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1 pack (225 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2-4 Tbsp condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1. Combine crust ingredients. Press into 8 inch round pan. Cover and chill for 30 minutes. Mix 1/3 cup corn stock with gelatin. Set aside.
- 2. Whisk cream cheese until fluffy. Add cream and milk gradually while mixing . Then add gelatin and vanilla. Whisk until well blended. Fold in half of UFC Corn.
- 3. Pour into prepared pan. Spread to flatten. Cover and shill for 1 hour.
- 4. Combine topping ingredients with remaining corn stock. Heat until just thicken . Add remaining UFC Corn. Cool. Pour over cheesecake . Chill until ready to serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.