- 1 pouch UFC Sweet Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce 500g
- 1 pack elbow macaroni noodles 350g
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 250g ground beef
- 3 pcs hotdog, sliced
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 cup quick melt cheese (or any cheese of choice), grated.
- 1. Cook elbow macaroni according to package instructions. Set aside.
- 2. Using a wide pan over a medium heat, sauté onion and garlic until aromatic. Add ground beef and cook until brown.
- 3. Add hotdog and cook for another 2 minutes. Pour UFC Sweet Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce. Stir continuously to avoid burning. Season with salt and pepper (to taste). Allow to simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- 4. To make the cheese sauce, put a small pot over medium heat, melt butter and add flour. Stir until well blended. Pour all-purpose cream and add ½ cup grated quick melt cheese. Stir until thick and smooth.
- 5. To assemble, mix cooked elbow macaroni and sauce in a serving tray or baking dish. Stir until thoroughly mixed. Pour hot cheese sauce and spread it evenly. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup grated quick melt cheese. Cover with aluminum foil, let it sit for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
ELBOW MACARONI INSTRUCTIONS:
- 1. Boil 3.5 liters (or 15 cups) of water in a cooking pot with a pinch of salt.
- 2. Add elbow macaroni in boiling water and cook for 8 minutes or until al dente with occasional stirring.
- 3. Drain the noodles and rinse with tap water.