Required cooking skill level2
- 2 packs (200g ea) store-bought chicken nuggets
- GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil (for frying)
- 1 stalk leek, sliced
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp orange juice powder
- 2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Vinegar
- UFC Ground Pepper, (to taste)
- 1. Fry chicken nuggets until cooked. Set aside.
- 2. Combine sauce ingredients. Simmer until just thicken. Add chicken nuggets and toss to coat with sauce. Top with leeks.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.