Required cooking skill level
- preparation time
- cooking time
- 1/4 kilo sliced chicken breast fillet
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsps. UFC Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsps. oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 3 tbsps. UFC canned sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. minced onion
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Onion leeks
- 2 tbsps. soy sauce
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti noodles
- Heat up oil in a pan.
- Season the chicken with soy sauce and let sit foe a few minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine UFC Sweet Chili Sauce, oyster sauce, peanut butter and sesame oil. Mix well.
- Heat up oil in a pan and sauté the mushrooms. Add garlic.
- Add the sauce mixture in the pan. Stir.
- Pour chicken stock and continue stirring.
- Toss the noodles into the chicken and the sauce. Make sure all the strands are coated with sauce.
- Add onion leeks and soy sauce and toss some more.
- Remove from pan and transfer to a serving plate.
- Garnish with fresh wansuy.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.